The UniShow delivers an unforgettable performance! It incorporates an inspirational message illustrated with world-class unicycling, set to positive music with live accompaniment by an extraordinary violinist, plus amusing antics from a hip-hop dancer. Witness mind blowing unicycle feats on ramps, stairs and 10 feet in the air, amazing hip hop violin duos, a stilt walker, and fire juggling. This team’s theatrical and dance backgrounds make for a very entertaining delivery which has captivated crowds worldwide.
Their heart is to share the love of God, especially with those who have not yet heard. They weave their personal story of surrender to Christ into the performance, as well as the powerful Gospel message. Dustin is a dynamic speaker and loves to challenge people to make the most of their lives, using their God given abilities to serve and make a difference for Him around the world.
The UniShow has presented over 1,500 awe-inspiring shows in more than 30 countries on 5 continents, presenting at a wide variety of outreach events, including: mission festivals, family events, camps, chapels, youth conferences, Christian schools, prisons, juvenile detention centers, workshops, and many more.
Events and Organizations that have hosted the UniShow include: The Salvation Army, InterVarsity, BASIC College ministries, CRU, YWAM, Operation Mobilization, United Methodist Youth, JUMY's, Christian and Missionary Alliance, Evangelical Free Church, Southern Baptist, Awana, Assemblies of God, Briercrest College Youth Quake, Luis Palau, Andrew Palau, ELCA, Converge, Covenant, Foursquare, Dare to Share, Youth Specialties, FCA, Young Life, New Life Family Services Laugh for Life, Count it Right Festival, Sonshine Festival, Night Vision Festival, My Story, Upward Sports and many more.
- Message can be adapted to your event theme.
- Common topics Dustin speaks on include: rejection, parent's divorce, suicide, depression, purity, relationships, perseverance, excellence, becoming a World Champion and finding identity in Christ rather than worldly accomplishments.
- Typical program is 55 minutes (can be adapted as needed) .
- Sound system provided if needed.
- References available upon request.
- Call for a quote; discounts may apply for block bookings.