World Champion unicyclist Dustin Kelm delivers a one-of-a kind performance called the "UniShow: One Life, One Message, One Wheel". With the life he's been given, Dustin shares the greatest message on earth, using one wheel at a time!
The UniShow incorporates an inspirational message illustrated with world-class unicycling, set to positive music. Dustin's theatrical and dance background make for a very entertaining delivery which has captivated crowds worldwide. With the unicycle as his tool, he weaves his personal story of surrender to Christ into the performance, as well as the powerful Gospel message. Dustin’s heart is to share the love of God, especially with those who have not yet heard. He challenges audiences to make the most of their lives, using their God given abilities to impact the world. With the Word as his foundation Dustin speaks from his heart and experience.
Dustin has performed in 30 countries on 5 continents, presenting at a wide variety of outreach events, including: missions festivals, family events, chapels, Upwards Sports, youth conferences, Christian schools around the world, Briercrest Youth Quake, Laugh for Life, Count it Right Festival, Sonshine Festival, Night Vision Festival, My Story, prisons, juvenile detention centers, workshops, camps and many more.
Organizations Dustin has worked with include: The Salvation Army, InterVarsity, BASIC College ministries, CRU, YWAM, Operation Mobilization, United Methodist Youth, JUMY's, Christian and Missionary Alliance, Evangelical Free Church, Southern Baptist, Awana, Assemblies of God, Briercrest College, Luis Palau, Andrew Palau, ELCA, Converge, Covenant, Foursquare, Dare to Share, Youth Specialties, FCA, Young Life, New Life Family Services and many more.
- Message can be adapted to your event theme.
- Common topics Dustin speaks on include: rejection, parent's divorce, suicide, depression, purity, relationships, perseverance, excellence, becoming a World Champion and finding identity in Christ rather than worldly accomplishments.
- Typical program is 45 minutes .
- Sound system provided if needed.
- References available upon request.
- Call for a quote; discounts may apply for block bookings.